Friday, September 26, 2008

Trick (Compo) Revision6

"Ring!!"The alarm clock rang."Ah.h..h.."I yawned as I stretched my hands about.I rolled my body to the other side of the bed and 'off' the ringing sound of the alarm clock."What 6.30am?! Saturday?!"I stammered as I hugged my pillow, trying to fall back into my dreamland.


I was unable to sleep as the ringing of the alarm clock, keeps repeating itself in my mind.Ring!Ring!I shuffled my way to the kitchen to drink a cup of water.When I was walking back to my bedroom, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a shadow cast over me.I twisted my body.There was bearing a soul.I laughed at myself "Ha ha.What was I thinking..."I continued to walk to my bedroom,when, suddenly, my notorious brother,Tom sprang out from his bedroom.He took out a straw from his pocket and started shooting paper ball at me."Ha!Ha!Come and get me!"Tom said mockingly.

My face turned red with anger.I turned around and glared at him with bulging eyes.Tom shook
his fists and bared his teeth in an ugly snarl.Tom rushed over and gave me a forceful kick. "Ouch!"I screeched.Seething with rage, I rained torrents of abuse on Tom.Tom cried as his tears
rolled down his cheeks.Tom stormed off and slammed the door with a loud bang."And there's how you do it!"I chuckled to myself.

Tom buried his face with his hands.Wiping away tears from his face, an idea suddenly struck his head-a plot.After hours of planning in his room.He opened the door 'creak..' the slowly opened.
Tom dash to the kitchen to have a quick bite on his lunch, and started putting the things he need
around the house.Having placed the items, Tom had a surprise for me and came to knock on my door."Knock!Knock!"I flung the door open "BANG!"Tom gave me the puppy dog's eyes which is
kind of cute which attracts me.Tom said "I felt sorry about just now and I have a surprise for you! Come!" I erupted into cheers.

When I opened the door."Ahh!!!Get it out me?!Pop-corns?!Disgusting!"I barked.I decided not to fight back and I dash back to my toilet and grabbed all the 'pop-corns' off my hair.I spent three
whole days plucking the 'pop-corns' off my hair.

"What a Trick!"I murmured to myself.

1 comment:

[gL@d]+[vViN]= (: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.