Friday, September 19, 2008

Fight (Compo) Revision4

"Sit down and read your storybooks while I go and photocopy some worksheets!" Miss Tan snapped as she walked out of the class.I took out my storybook and started reading.Not long after,
something hit my neck hard."Yuck ! Disgusting! A wet paper ball.."I pull off it and threw it into the rubbish bin.The next wet paper ball was launched.My face turned red with anger."Who threw that
paper ball ?!"I yelled.John made a ugly sneer."Why you?!"I yelled.

Silence rent the air.Our Argument get heated by the minute.Soon, a fight broke up.I sent a rolling kick towards John ,he dodged,instead of kicking John,I kicked Peter.Peter growled in pain.John gave me a punch which shove me towards
the table.Fresh blood oozed out."That should finish it !"John beamed.When John is not aware of me,I gave him a forceful kick on the feet which let him fall flat on the floor.

When we heard Miss Tan's footstep,we rushed back to our places and arranged back the chairs and the tables.We pretended nothing had happened but Peter told Miss Tan all about it and
John and I were punished for fighting in class when Miss Tan's not in class.

John and I ,both stay back at school to read our storybook and Miss Tan will come up to class to check on us for the whole of this week.From then on , John and I have been very good friends.

3 comments:

tsooc said...

Dear Gladwin,

Quite good. Keep revising. You can also describe your thoughts and feelings at the various parts of your story. Keep reading and writing

Anonymous said...

Stop using part of my name! >=(

Jaimond Mcthierman said...

there is a mistake at "our aurgument" the "a" is capital letter